To see the replay with the information about the Equine Assessment Blueprint. Click HERE
Module 1: Introduction: As soon as you enter the closed FB group
Lesson 1 : Preparation
Lesson 2: Setting you up for success
Module 2: Assessment:
June 10: Lesson 1 : FRONT QUARTER: Neck, shoulder and front limbs: Area 1 – 6
June 17: Lesson 2: HIND QUARTER: Area 9 – 14
June 24: Lesson 3: MIDDLE : Dorsal and Ventral: Area 7 and 15
Module 3: Results: June 27
Lesson 1: How to interpret the assessment results?
Lesson 2: What to do with these results?
Lesson 3: What red light session to give?
Module 4: Conclusion: July 2
- Digital Course: video, audio, pdf, fill in the blanks and cheat sheet files
- Private Facebook group
- Access to me for Q which will be responded to in the Q&A
- LIVE Q & A’s
- 3 private one on one sessions with me to go over your videos and help you to grow, to discuss and support you where needed.
- First meeting after Lesson 1 : FRONT QUARTER: Neck, shoulder and front limbs: Area 1 – 6
- Second meeting after Lesson 2: HIND QUARTER: Area 9 – 14
- Third meeting after Lesson 3: MIDDLE : Dorsal and Ventral: Area 7 and 15All meetings must take place within 6 weeks after the start of the course
The Fb group will be archived one week after the closing Q & A on July 5, so no more posts are able to be put in the group
but the group will stay accessible just as the course.
A refund can be requested until June 15, 2019.
Start: June 10, 2019
Limited spots available